luis cerezo

Default Cross-referencing using a CONCORDANCE FILE

Hi all,

I'm trying to find out the way to create cross references (e.g. See "XXX")
by using a concordance file. Let me give you a real example - In my thesis, I
have sometimes used "MT" instead of "Machine Translation". I have created a
concordance file like this:

COL 1 COL 2
machine translation machine translation
MT machine translation

By using this concordance file I get the following...

machine translation, 1, 52, 67, 122

Even if page 67 does not contain "machine translation" as such, but rather
its abbreviation MT. This is rather cool, but what I actually want to get is
something like:

MT, See "machine translation"
machine translation, 1, 52, 67, 122

Can anyone help? I think concordance files are a rather cool way to create
an index, since they automate the process and, most importantly, allow you to
keep your large document clean, if you know what I mean. But on the other
hand Word Help files are way too concise as to how to deploy concordance
files...

Thanx so much!

--
luis