Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Deleting pages, 2007 MS Office, Typing on o word doc

For question 1, see http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/BlankPage.htm.
Patrick has answered question 2.

For question 3, if you had used Format | Borders and Shading | Page Border
and Format | Background | Printed Watermark to insert your border and
watermark, you would not have these questions, so I assume you have created
your border and watermark manually. The border and watermark should both be
created in the header (anchored to the header paragraph) and formatted as
Behind Text.

"NMI" (donotspam) wrote in message
Please forgive me as I am a new Word user. Just a couple of questions:

1-How
do I delete a page if I have text on a page and a blank 2nd page (not

quite
sure how the 2nd page came about). 2-When is the 2007 MS Office version
coming out? 3-I have a word document I created (practicing) with a border

and
a watermark. I can only start typing in the middle of the document. I

cannot
move up to the beginning of the document to type text.
--
Thank you,
NMI