Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Microsoft Tips and Tricks for beginners

The page was completely empty (except for the button bar) when I looked
before.

"Herb Tyson [MVP]" wrote in message
I don't know if it's changed in the past 12 hours... but I see 9 Word
articles there.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Seems to be oddly content-free.

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi,
Find loads of tips and tricks for beginners covering Microsoft
products like Windows Vista, Windows XP, MS Word, MS Excel, MS
Outlook, MS Access, etc.,

http://www.mstipsandtricks.com/

Cheers!