Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default changing text size of checkbox in forms

Check boxes added from the Control Toolbox are not compatible with protected
forms, so if you're going to protect the form, use a check box from the
Forms toolbar instead. If you are using ActiveX controls (which are really
intended for UserForms and not documents), then double-clicking on the check
box will open the VBA editor, in which you can change the size and other
properties in the Properties pane.

"User" wrote in message
I entered design view and added a checkbox. Now, how do I change the text
size of the checkbox? I can't find a way to change it (the text change

field
is gray out)

If that can't be done, any alternative? I want the user to be able to

click
on the checkbox, without going to Locking the Form (if i use the form

method).

Using Word XP SP2 here.

Suggestions?