Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
MeMoiMatt MeMoiMatt is offline

Default modifying text within word 2007 document

Okay, here is what I am trying to do in Word 2007.
I have finished writing a large amount of text with minimal formatting (page
numbers and caps and fonts, spacing, etc).
I would like to accomplish the following: I want to select all this text and
have numbered lines appear to the left (far left margin) as, say, an archaic
legal deposition might retain. I do not want to disturb the text formatting
(font, spacing, etc.). I used to do this task quite easily in Word Perfect
yet I cannot find this feature with Word. All help is greatly appreciated.