Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jeanie B

Default Text Box Hidden under body of text

This didn't work....see my replay to Jay Freedman....
Thanks anyway.

"MinutiaMinder" wrote:

Sounds like the text box has been set up to be "behind the text". Can you
click around in the area where it is located, and get it to show up on your
document? That is, can you get the little "box" to appear? If you can, then
you should be able to click on one of the sides of the square and hit
"Delete".

If that doesn't work, let me know what happens and I'll try to duplicate the
problem, so I can give you a better answer!

MM
--
www.minutiaminders.com

The Entrepreneur''''''''''''''''s Lifeline

"Jeanie B" wrote:

I apparently have a text box that has moved underneath a paragraph. I can't
see it, but it shows when I print the document. Any suggestions for deleting
it?