DK

Default How do I save mailing addresses to print on envelopes?

I looked to see what e-mail I was using and it said Outlook Express. What is
the difference between Mircosoft Outlook and Outlook Express?

Dk

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

The purpose of that button is to allow you to make use of addresses that you
have previously stored in the Contacts facility of Microsoft Outlook.
Therefore, if you wish to reuse addresses, the thing to do is enter them
into Outlook and do as the message requests.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"DK" wrote in message
When I go to envelopes and click on address I get the message " Either
there
is no default mail client or the current mail client cannot fulfill the
messaging request. Please run Microsoft Office Outlook and set it as the
default mail client."

I have no idea what it is talking about. I just want it to remember
addresses so I don't have to retype them everytime I need to print an
envelope.

Thanks