erik

I think that's the one I use Catalyst 5.2

--
erik
Denmark
"TF" terryfarrell%40%6d%73%6e%2ecom skrev i en meddelelse
Graham

There was a new driver posted 9 Feb 05 - just to keep you on your toes!

Terry

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message
: Two things to try:
: Go to the ATI site to use their CAT UNINSTALL to uninstall, then reinstall
: the latest
: driver issued in January. One other person just solved his problem doing
the
: same, the first restart might not work, after the 2nd or the 3rd, it
should.
:
: and/or
:
: 1.. Open Display Properties in Control Panel.
: 2.. Click the Settings tab, click Advanced, and then click the
: Troubleshooting tab.
: 3.. Drag the Hardware acceleration slider to the left.
: 4.. Click OK, and then click OK again.
: 5.. Restart the computer when you are prompted to do so.
:
: --
:
: Graham Mayor - Word MVP
: My web site www.gmayor.com
: Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
:
:
:
: erik wrote:
: Yes I use the newest ATI-Catalyst-driver
: what to do ???
:
: Update your screen driver and/or reduce its hardware acceleration.
: This is a common problem with some display drivers (ATI?).
:
: --
:
: Graham Mayor - Word MVP
:
: My web site www.gmayor.com
: Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
:
:
:
:
: erik wrote:
: Hi
: I have inserted a picture in a Word XP/2002-doc
: but I do not see it - most of the time
: when I see it it goes away (reases) when scrolling up or down
:
: I want to see it all the times
:
: