Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
hersh hersh is offline

Default Word 97- I cannot activate any custom dictionaries

Using Word 97- I cannot activate any custom dictionaries.

If I go to [Options][Spell & Dictionary] and choose the [Dictionaries]
button, I get a list of dictionaries inlcuding Custom.Dic. I then tick the
checkbox to the left. This should activate the dictionaries but after I click
OK it does not appear in the [Custom Dictionary] Box and is not activated

If I create a NEW dictionary the same problem occurs

--
harry