Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Default Create newsletter by using word

My fingertips are often in cahoots with my tongue.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Tim" wrote in message
JoAnn Paules wrote:
(I'm just going to sit here and bite my tongue.)

...but you can still type :-)

To the OP...that's a difficult series of questions to answer completely in
a forum such as this. My suggestion to you is a road trip to your local
book store and purchase a book on Word and one on Publisher. Then read
them both. Every page. Then take a related class at your local community
college. That will give you the basic skills to accomplish what you want
as well as learn other useful stuff too.

Tim