Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi Hilary,

I have a table with form fields in each cell. I want
to control the width of each cell so that when the user
inputs information in the field, it will not increase the
width of the cell. I found a way to set the height to
exact, but I am unable to figure out how to set the width.

Since you don't mention the version of Word, it's not
possible to tell you exactly where to find the command. But
it's there, in the Table menu, somewhere.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindymeister (last update Jun
8 2004)
http://www.word.mvps.org

This reply is posted in the Newsgroup; please post any
follow question or reply in the newsgroup and not by e-mail
:-)