Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default How do I print from a Word doc that is outside the printable area

You can choose to print anyway; it may well be that the whole document will
print (sometimes the part that's outside the printable area isn't really
anything that prints). Usually Print Preview will give you a pretty good
idea of what will actually print, but even it can be deceptive sometimes.
What you can't do is change the printable area; that's dictated by the
printer driver (though sometimes a different driver will allow more
printable area). In the last analysis, you may have to revise your document
to fit within the printable area.

"Brian" wrote in message
When I choose to print a Word doc, it gives me an error message that some

of
the image is outside of the printable area and won't print. What do I do

get this to work?