Lazyjournalist

Default How do I prevent users seeing the dates of comments/changes?

For a marking system I am piloting markers comment on essays using the Word
Comment balloons. However I have discovered that while it is fairly
straightforward to prevent marker identity from being discovered (by setting
the User identity to something anonymous) the date/time information for each
comment is available for the students, which is not something I really want
them to get hold of (any excuse to contest a mark - i.e. what time the
marking was done, how long it appeared to take). Is there a way to strip this
information away, or lock it out of the hands of those who view it - while
still keeping the comments themselves visible?