Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Bob Newman Bob Newman is offline

Default How do I make Word "virgin"?

I am a casual user of Word 2007 and very frustrated. These examples may not
be correct but you will get the idea. I want to set defaults in word so
that it runs as a basic, no frills word processor with a default font and
margins and that's it. I do not want it to assume that because a paragraph
started with the #1 that I want the next to start with #2. I want pictures
I past to show up rather that place holders. I don't want it to assume the
a title should be such and such a font and the body another one, etc., etc.,
etc. How do I virginize Word.

Thanks... Bob