Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Fit Table to Page Margins - Word 2002

When you insert a table in a Word document, it automatically fills the space
between margins. If you want to maintain margin width after that, set the
table width to 100%.

"garmen" wrote in message
ups.com...
Dear All,

I am trying to do something on word and I would like to know if there
is a facility on word 2002 that allows me to create a table that fits
to the page margins automatically according to the number of columns
and rows I want to insert.

I look forward to receiving any help regarding this matter.

Many thanks
garmen