Variant Press

That works great for alligning the page number to the left for even
pages. Now for odd-numbered pages I want to align the number to the
right and have a chapter title in the middle. How would I go about
that? (When I hit tab, it throws off the center.)

Thanks.

"Jezebel" wrote in message
Align the page number at the left as usual, then use a center tab
for the header text.

"Variant Press" wrote in message
I'm trying to create a header with text that is centered, but I
want the page number to the extreme left. Using spaces seems kind
of crude, because when the page number gets to 10 and 100, it's no
longer consistent. I tried using a text box (beause it "floats")
but it puts a visible border around the numbers. Is there a way to
do this?

Thanks.