Ronita

Yes, it does work there. It does not work if I have 5 lines in the table I
want on the first page and the rest of the table on the second page. It
always moves the whole table to the second page as you've said.

"Doug Robbins" wrote:

It works if you apply that formatting to the first paragraph in the first
cell in the row.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Ronita" wrote in message
In the previous version of MS Word we formatted our tables by using Format

Paragraph Line and Page Breaks and checked the Page break before box.
This
no longer works. Other break types move the entire table to the next
page.