kastnna

Default XP Word help!

Need help guys. Is it possible to generate a specific response based on
an answer given in a word doc?

For example, I want to type a "yes" or "no" question into a form. If
the client answers "yes," a list or chart showing required forms and
their form numbers appears. If they answer "no" a different chart is
generated. I don't care how the yes/no question is answered (drop down
menu, check boxes, form fields, etc...) the end goal is to create a
checklist showing all the different forms needed based on a clients
given situation. The painful alternative is to make a different,
non-interactive checklist for every possible combination of required
forms.

Thanks