Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Charles M. Rizzo Charles M. Rizzo is offline

Default How do I save Office Doc. on flash drive?

I wish to save WORD Docs. on flash drive on "Compatabilty Mode". Please
e-mail answer at .
PS I usually find the title in Documents (VISTA), right-click, press SEND TO
E (removable). When I insert drive in Windows XP Pro, I click "My Comp.", a

box comes up with the saved icons; but, they are not WORD icons (something
strange!) and it usually says 1 Kb. I click on icon and get nothing. Please
help. Thank you.