Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default How do I save Office Doc. on flash drive?

Don't ever save to a flash drive or any other form of removable drive. It is
the easiest way to corrupt and lose your document. Always save to the HDD
and then COPY to the rem media.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Charles M. Rizzo" Charles M. wrote in
message ...
I wish to save WORD Docs. on flash drive on "Compatabilty Mode". Please
e-mail answer at
.
PS I usually find the title in Documents (VISTA), right-click, press SEND
E (removable). When I insert drive in Windows XP Pro, I click "My Comp.",

box comes up with the saved icons; but, they are not WORD icons (something
strange!) and it usually says 1 Kb. I click on icon and get nothing.
Please
help. Thank you.