Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default I can't get the table cell to split at the page break in Word.

How about the formatting of the paragraphs in the cell. Are they all
formatted to be kept with next?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"srj" wrote in message
The cell runs off the page because it is bigger than the page. The table
is
only breaking between cell not in the middle. In cell properties, allow
breaks is enabled. Document is a mess. It may be related to the font. I
am
using an Arial font that's set up for Japanese. I'm reaching.

Your help is appreciated.