shaz

hello, i have a similar problem and i dont want to create a new thread for
it. in, my old version of word, 2000 i blieve it was... the page number, line
number etc were not blanked out. so if i wanted to go to page 32, for
example, i could just type 32 in the box and press enter. i dont seem to have
this function in word 2003.

i tried to do what you guys have done, and go to tools - general etc. but
it seems my "background repagination" is already ticked, but greyed out so i
cant change it. is this some sort of error? i should be able to change it,
and also i should be able to go to another page, simply by typing it in.