Margaret Aldis

Check your TableBody style is not set to "Automatically Update" - if it is
then when you bullet a TableBody paragraph that setting will get applied to
the style as well.

If that's not it then have a look in Format Bullets and Numbering and
reset any pane that shows a bullet format with the TableBody stylename - if
that bullet formatting gets applied it will create the link to the style,
even if the style was not previously bulleted.

Either way, you will also need to modify the TableBody style itself to
remove the bullet formatting it seems to have picked up.

--
Margaret Aldis - Microsoft Word MVP

"Frustrated Frame User" Frustrated Frame
wrote in message ...
I have a custom table body style based on no style.

I have applied specific attributes tot he style and it has worked well for
me until today.

When the style is applied, the paragraph displays with bullets and tabs.
The
TableBody style has no such attributes and i have to manually select
occurences and use the formatting bar to remove the unwanted attributes.

How and where are these attributes becoming linked ot the style. I have
checked the style settings and there is no indication that the unwanted
attributes have been applied to the style.

How can I fix this problem?

I dont want to trash the template because it is a custom template with
many
styles and macros.

Is there a way to "get under the hood" and clean out the template?