Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
aalaan aalaan is offline

Default Custom dictionary full? What to do?

Yes, I can't imagine that the custom dictionary was really full.. Don't know
the limit but it must be several Ks, which in text form is a *lot* of words.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
The message is almost certainly bogus. See "'The custom dictionary is
full.
The word was not added' error message in Word 2000" at
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=224035

so
all may benefit.

"how786" wrote in message
I got a message that my custom dictionary is full and I cannot add more
words.
What can I do about this? Hard to believe that the word limit is so low.
(I'm using Office 2000)

Thanks
How786