sun

That does go to the next page but it does not create the extra spacing
between the labels that is needed in order for them to print correctly. How
do you get the extra spacing?

"CyberTaz" wrote:

Hi sun-

Have you already created a label document (using ToolsLetters &
MailingsEnvelopes & Labels)? If so, once you type in the content for the
last label on the first page, just press the Tab key. A new page will be
created and the next row will continue on that page using the same setup
specs. Keep tabbing & typing to create as many labels as you need.

HTH |:)

"sun" wrote:

I need to type file folder labels for your new accountant. I will need more
than one page of labels. How do I create a second page of labels that also
has the necessary spacing in between label fields?