vgardner

Default Page numbers

I am sure I did not insert an Even Page Section Break. I think I am going to
try the advice to add the title page and TOC to the end of the document. I do
have a TOC that I have to be able to update within the document.

Thanks for the suggestions!

"Daiya Mitchell" wrote:

Might you have inserted an Even Page Section Break? That would force the
numbering to start with an even number.

On 11/4/05 5:55 PM, "vgardner" wrote:

I have a title page, table of contents page, and then my paper starts on the
third page. I made sure to create a new section on the third page because
that is where I want the page numbers to begin. I asked for page numbers to
start at 1 and I made sure that I unchecked the "same as previous" option in
the footer. However, after all this, the new section starts with page 2, not
page 1 as I asked. Can anyone advise as to what I am doing wrong?

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/