Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Mail Merge .bmp from access?

Does the newer version of word handle
this?

Unfortunately not.

Is their a work around?

Only the general approach described under "Special merges"|"graphic from a
database" on Cindy Meister's web page at
http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindy...r/MergFram.htm

Well, there is one other way but it's much harder, also ends up with copies
of the pictures outside the database,
and probably isn't reliable.

Peter Jamieson
"pope" wrote in message
I am trying to pull a picture stored in access and insert it in my
doccument.
Each house we visit has its own info and picture that I merge to a form
letter to send to my clients. I found that word 2003 can not deal with
the
data type that the picture is stored. Does the newer version of word
handle
this? Is their a work around?