Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Letterhead address template

Difficult to say without seeing the template. If you wish to forward a copy
to the link on the home page of my web site , I will take a look.

Armstrong Bass wrote:
Several years ago an IT person at my former employer set-up an address
template for me that I use on my law firm letterhead when I prepare a
letter (my
pre-printed letterhead does not contain an address). The address
template appears in a box to the right of the header. I have moved
my firm so I need to modify the address on the template, but I am
unable to access the text so that I can make the necessary changes.
Apparently, the text tab in the edit-template window has been blocked
in some fashion (I can get into the address box but not the text in
the box). How can I unblock the text so that I can make the
necessary changes? Thank you.