Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Yotafan Yotafan is offline

Default MS Word Drop-Down list linked to outside source?

I was wondering if it is possible to link a word drop down list to an outside
source such as an Excel list or and Access table.

My Scenario:
I have created 70+ locked templates that use some similiar drop down lists.
These lists include Judges, Lawyers, and Arbitrators names that can change
monthly. So i was looking for a better solution than me editing every drop
down list on each template.

I would like to be able to link a drop down list to say an MS Access table
and so i can just edit the table and each drop down would just pull the info
from that.

Is this possible to do or is there a better solution?
TIA

Ed