Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Mail Merge filter Toubleshoot

b. I went into the VBA editor, but I didn't see ay sql string or the such.
Let me know if I am doing that correclty. In 2007, I hit Developer/Visual
Basic/ then selected the surrent document and viewed the immediate
window, it
was blank. I'm not sure I am in the right place.

You are in the right place, but you need to type the following in that
Immediate window, then press the enter key to execute the statement.

?ActiveDocument.MailMerge.DataSource.Querystring

Peter Jamieson

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk