WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Remove blank line after a table.

Yes, I can definitely help you with that! Here's how you can remove the blank line after a table in Microsoft Word:
  1. Click anywhere in the table that you want to modify.
  2. Go to the "Layout" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  3. Click on "Properties" in the "Table" group.
  4. In the "Table Properties" dialog box, click on the "Row" tab.
  5. Under "Row height", make sure that "Exactly" is selected.
  6. In the "At" field, enter "0" (zero) and make sure that "Measure in" is set to "Exactly".
  7. Click "OK" to close the dialog box.

This should remove the blank line after the table. If you still see a blank line, try adjusting the margins of your document. Sometimes, Word will add a blank line to ensure that the table doesn't overlap with the footer or header of the document.