Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Default Print comments format

Hi ?B?UGVyZm9ybWFuY2UgYnkgRGVzaWdu?=,

I would like to print the comments without the titles for field I haven't
used, i.e. header, footer, endnote items. How can I print just the comments?

Without knowing which version of Word you're using, and the settings you've
chosen for displaying and printing the comments, it's very difficult to give
you an answer. My feeling, however, is that you'd probably need a macro that
runs through the document and extracts the comments (as well as any other
information you'd want to see, such as surrounding text or page number)

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)