Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
kkthkg kkthkg is offline

Default Page breaks not visible in Word 2007 Draft view

I forgot to mention that this happens for 2007 docx format, but works fine
for 2003 doc format

"kkthkg" wrote:

Sorry but the behavior in my Word 2007 as well as my colleague's installation
is different from Word 2003.

If I set to show "all formatting marks" I see the page break in a ugly way
along with all marks which I do not want to see. Again, I am using Draft
view, so with pages of short content, I don't need to scroll very often, of
course, in Print Layout view the page breaks are always there, it was not so
in Word 2003.

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

They are visible here (regardless of the Show/hide setting that Suzanne
mentions.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"kkthkg" wrote in message
I find out that the Page breaks are not visible in Word 2007 Draft view
(but
ok in print layout mode etc), is there any setting problem or is it a bug?