Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Default Text box fill

Good thought, but even that won't do any good if the objects are In Line
with Text - the list will be blank.

Regards |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 11/19/06 6:56 AM, in article
, "RajKohli"
wrote:

Here I have one more good technique. In the Drawing Toolbar, here is a button
called "Toolbar Options" used to Add / Remove button from the toolbar (down
arrow shape), click this Button - chose Add / Remove Buttons - click Drawings
- in the list select "Select Multiple Objects". A new button will be added to
your drawing toolbar. Click this button and a list of all drawing objects
available in your page will be listed. Select as you desire.

Hope this information help everyone, let us know!

"Boomer" wrote:

Holding shift nd clicking on additional boxes doesn't work. Am having to do
each on individually. Is there a setting somewhere for this?

"macropod" wrote:

Hi Boomer,

Select each of the text boxes (eg select the first, hold down the Shift key
& select the second, and so on), then use Format|Text Box|Colors and Lines
to apply the required color.

Cheers

--
macropod
[MVP - Microsoft Word]

"Boomer" wrote in message
How do I change the color of the fill in an existing text box? I have
added
several comments on a TIFF image and now want to make this change without
redoing everything. If it is possible, can it be done globally? Am using
Word
2003.