Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default how could i draw a vertical long table on Microsoft Word

And if the table should have a specific height, set a fixed height for each
row (Row tab of the Table Properties dialog box).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Don't expect email: that's not how newsgroups work. But what is the issue
here? You can create a 7-column table of any length and gradually expand
it
to 15 rows (by tabbing out of the last cell as needed), or you can drag a
7
x 15 table from the Insert Table button on the Standard toolbar. Or you
can
use Table | Insert | Table and select 7 columns and 15 rows. What I would
*not* advise is trying to "draw" the table using the pencil on the Tables
and Borders toolbar. Drawn tables are a recipe for disaster in my
experience.

so
all may benefit.

"tabulated question" tabulated wrote
in
message ...
please email me the answer of this subjective question as soon as
possible
actually i want to print out a vertical table with 7 columns and 15 rows