Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers,microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Edward Owen

Default Making master page that each page mimics

I've used Word a long time, but pretty much stick to the basics.

I want to put together an itinerary of a trip that will last 14 days. I
would like each page to be one day of the trip, with customizable spots for
location, travel plans, sites to be seen, some text and a few pictures.

Is it best to use a template for this? I've played just a bit with
templates, and none seem to fit what I'm looking for. Any help or guidance
to the right source would be appreciated.

Ed