Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Connie Connie is offline

Default problems running multiple versions of Word on the same comuter

This is a follow up to my previous question. I discovered that once I had got
Word 07 configured and running, and then went back to run Word 03, there were
problems., "preparing ot install' message" or "file missing". So I reloaded
Word03 from my Office 03 disk. It then worked. But then when I tried to open
Word 07, it wanted to configure it again, which seemed to mess up 03 again (
vicious circle ).
If I quickly cancel the confiure dialogue box, Word 07 will then load and
seems to work fine. DO I have to do this every time ?

--
Thanks