Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Combine different docs and keep tracked changes

Turn off Track Changes in the document you're pasting into, and the
text with tracked changes should come in with the Insertions and
Deletions intact.

On Mar 9, 1:53*pm, Huber57 wrote:
I have six separate documents all with tracked changes. *I want to put them
all in one document and preserve the tracked changes. *If I copy and paste I
lose my tracked changes. *I cannot combine them because Word looks for
similiarities and overwrites one of the two.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! (I have searched everywhere ... I
think)
Sincerely,

Doug