Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Bjenks Bjenks is offline

Default different margins for different pages without using section br

I have read this article and although I can change the header and footer for
the 1st and following pages I cannot automatically change the margin. If I
go to the second page header and change the margin to 1" it will change the
first page too. Is there a way based on your article in 2007 to make the
first page have a 1.5" margin with a company logo and then automatically
create on the second page a 1" margin and no logo? I can't get one of the
two, but not both.
--
Bryant

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

See the "More complex letterhead" section of
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/Letterhead.htm

"macasoga" wrote in message
Is this possible? I want text to run from first page (with defined
margins/header) to second page (with different margins/header/footer)
without using section breaks.

The reason I dont' want to use section breaks is because if I copy and

paste
text from one document to this document it will recognize it as one piece

of
information and when it runs of to another page (or second page) €” it will
pick up the header and footer from the first page not the second page,

unless
there is a section break manually inserted. I want this to be automatic
without having to insert a section break. Is that possible?