Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
svelasco svelasco is offline

Default Convert custom document properties to pdf

I have a Word 2007 document which has the "general" document properties (i.e.
Author, Title, etc.), but I have also added a "custom" document property
("Department"). When I save this document as .pdf the "general" properties
transfer to the pdf, BUT the "custom" property does not.

I have tried this with first saving as both .doc and .docx, and with both
"save as .pdf" settings (standard and minimum size). I am using Word 2007 SP1
MSO (12.0.6213.1000).

ANY suggestions / help on how to get the custom properties to the pdf file
would be so appreciated. Thanks in advance.