Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Graphics are not visible on word doc in 2007

Word Options Advanced Show Document Content Uncheck 'show picture place
holders' and Check 'show drawings ands text boxes'
As for the hyperlink - Press ALT+F9

Julie wrote:
I inserted a jpeg of my logo into a word document. It doesn't show
up in the document but when I go to preview, I can see it there. Why
can't I see it in the document? I could view the graphics previously
so I think I did something -- at the same time, when I insert a link
(www.customhr-solutions.com) instead of it turning blue, etc. the
text is visible as "hyperlink" instead of the the actual text that I
typed in. I'm confused... Please help!