Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Finding(+) & Diplaying Responses To Asked questions.

As Graham says, an NNTP newsreader (as opposed to using the Web interface)
makes reading NGs easier, but if you're just looking for the answers to your
own questions, have you tried requesting notification? I believe that the
notice you are sent includes a link directly back to the reply.

"David" wrote in message
Hi there,

As a new user I find the services of respondees brilliant, however when I

go
back into forum to find if anyone has answered I have to spend ages trying

find my question and any answers --- How do I find : my own threads and

can I
sort list of threads presented.

. I am probaly sure this has been asked before but as new guy on the block
appreciate the help.

Regards david