CCC@csufresno

Hi! Lisa
The easiest way to insert more cells in a table is to right click on your
mouse then click on Split Cells. In the Split Cells window you can chose how
many rows, and/or columns you need. You can also display your Tables and
Borders tool bar to create Tables and to split cells. To display your Tool
Bar go to View then Tool Bars, and then select Tables and Borders.

"ll" wrote:

I noticed at work that on some computers I am able to press ALT Insert to
insert a new row in a table and other computers it won't work. Is there a
setting or something that I can set for it to work. It does make things
easy. Thanks. Lisa