Rhino

Default Changing Page layout

I have a 10 page word document. All the pages except the first one have page
numbers, these are important as I have a table of contents on page 2 of the
document. On Page 9 I need to insert a gif file. The problem is this needs
to be in landscape, not portrait. I can do this by insering a section break.
The problem is that is means pages 9 and 10 do not have page numbers, and
more importantly the headings do not feed through to the table of contents on
page 2 which is of course before the section break. Is there a way to change
this to portrait, on just one page without it interfering with anything else?