Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
finalword finalword is offline

Default How can I get back a replaced report?

Sorry Steve, if you saved it in the same location under the same name, it's
gone.

You're only hope would be if you back up your files daily to a network
location, then you may be able to retrieve it from backup or if you use a
Document Management System like World Docs or Docs Open, then you can contact
your tech folks and they would be able to help.

"steve" wrote:

I replaced a report that was saved bearing the name 'Auchi1' with another
report bearing the same name. The report, that has been replaced, was
documented on the 18th of september, 2008.
How can I retrive this report (which been replaced while saving another one )