Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dslocum[_11_] dslocum[_11_] is offline

Default Copying Multiple Lists to new document

I need to copy multiple documents into a single Word document. Each of
these documents have Numbered Lists in them. When I do a CTRL+A Copy
from one of the documents and then Paste the section in the new
document, the numbering in the lists on the newly entered section
continues from the last list in the document that the section was
pasted in to. There are MANY numbered lists in these documents and
besides the enormous amount of time it would take to Restart Numbering
at 1 for each list I am worried about accuracy.

Is there a way to avoid this???

denny

--
dslocum