Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default Word - sort tracked edits by date

I posted a macro to handle this more than 4 years ago. See
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...e005fa03?hl=en

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Tue, 1 Jun 2010 15:02:06 -0700, Robert Brewer Robert
wrote:

I would like to see if MS could make it so I could sort tracked edits by
date. The problem is - people will submit late edits to a document after I
have sent it in for formatting with out accepting the prior edits. I have to
then parse through the document looking for these edits. If I could sort the
edits by date that would be great.