Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jenny Jenny is offline

Default Automatic Table of Contents update

I have used the automatic table of contents feature on Word 2007. I am
comfortable with it, however had one question. I have set up my list of
tables and list of figures seperately (so they can also be automatically
updated). The problem is this: I would like to include the headings "list of
figures" and "list of tables" in my table of contents, but everytime I use
the "add text" function and highlight the headings, it simply changes my
current list of figures or list of tables. I simply want to be able to add
those two headings into my table of contents. Is there a way to do that?

Thanks,