Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
OnlineLabels OnlineLabels is offline

Default MailMerge Help

Can you post the exact error message that you are receiving? What
version of Microsoft Word are you using? You might want to try saving
your Excel file in csv format as opposed to Excel format to see if you
continue getting the same error message.

Dave Carmany
http://www.onlinelabels.com
OnlineLabels.com
CLICK..PRINT..STICK
Blank labels for laser & inkjet printers

On Aug 13, 3:02 pm, ChrisLouie
wrote:
Hi,
I'm trying to do a mail merge formailinglabels. When I choose the excel
spreadsheet I get a window that pops up that says conversion is need. Can
anyone help me figure this out? I've never had a problem like this when doing
a mail merge