Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default How to sum cells in table automatically

For calculations in table cells, Word makes use of formula fields. Note that
although you can't have Word update these fields automatically, you can
update them manually, for examply by selecting the whole document and
pressing F9.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Jon" wrote in message
Hi,
I have a table and it has 15 columns and 11 rows. This table has updated
numbers. I tried to use the auto sum and it works. The problem is when I
enter new data that I have to redo the auto sum steps again. Is there any
solution to make it updated automatically like in Excel?
Thanks